- CE toys EN71-1,2,3
- CE EN 93/42 EEC
- Conforms to Health Canada standards
- The teddy bears contain certified organic cereals
- The fabric is Oeko-tex certified
- 100% made in Quebec, Canada
The bear measures 18 cm high by just over 13 cm wide.
Small therapeutic bear – Fox
- One small therapeutic teddy bear (13 x 18 cm)
- Includes a cereal pouch and a machine-washable removable cover
- Suitable for all ages, from birth
- Can be used hot or cold
- Helps reduce inflammation
In stock (can be backordered)
The therapeutic bear is much more than a hot water bottle! The effectiveness of the teddy bear comes from the osmosis of moisture caused by heat or cold. Our Béké-Bobo therapeutic teddy bear is recognized by Health Canada and the European Union.
Apart from its benefits to reduce bellyaches, colic, ear infections (otitis), bruises and the aches of everyday life, it can also be a big help to ease anxious little ones.
Its weight and size have been carefully designed to provide the child with maximum comfort. Very useful during the bedtime routine as well as during a crisis, it helps relax if it is placed warm or cold on the child’s chest. Helped by the weight of the bear, the child becomes aware of his breathing and slows it down automatically.
It is easy to manipulate and expresses its personality with a variety of playful patterns printed on a soft and comforting fabric.
The size of the bear represents the reassuring size of a mother’s hand, and its weight allows it to safely be placed on the abdomen of a baby. The removable cover of the therapeutic bear is machine washable. Your child can count on him for a long time!
COLD : Place in a plastic bag, which will protect it from food odors, and leave in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Take out of the bag and apply directly to your baby’s skin.
WARM : Remove the cereal-stuffed pouch from the teddy bear. Heat in microwave (1000 watts) for 30 seconds then put back the cereal-stuffed pouch in the removable cover. To prevent burns, test on an adult’s skin before applying on your baby’s skin. Do not overheat.
Carefully read the instructions on the product before using.
- To wash your teddy bear, remove the cereal-stuffed pouch from the teddy bear. Machine wash the cover in cold water. The cereal-stuffed pouch is not washable.
- The cover can be dried in your dryer.
- If the teddy bear has absorbed food odors from your freezer, simply add a few drops of vanilla essence in a small glass of water, place it beside the cereal-stuffed pouch in the microwave, and heat for 15 seconds. The odors should disappear.
The teddy bear is 18-cm high and a little more than 13-cm wide. It is made of 100% Minky polyester and a pouch stuffed with an optimal blend of cereals. Tags with instructions and warnings are attached to the cover. The Béké-Bobo teddy bear is available in five colors and features playful drawings on its tummy.