- CE jouet EN71-1,2,3
- CE instruments médicaux EN 93/42 EEC
- Conforms to Health Canada standards for medical instruments
- The teddy bears contain certified organic cereals
Big therapeutic bear – Moon – For children over 6
25 in stock
Our therapeutic bear for children over 6 is the new indispensable ally for those aged 6 to 99 years who want to relieve pain without using medication. For children over 20 kg (45 lbs).
Our therapeutic bear for children over 6 is just as effective as the small Béké-Bobo bear that families have trusted for more than 10 years. Like its predecessor, it soothes using moisture released when it has been heated in the microwave or cooled in the freezer. It’s great for menstrual cramps in teens, sports injuries, relaxation or calming children over 6 who have hyperactivity or trouble concentrating.
COLD : Place in a plastic bag, which will protect it from food odors, and leave in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Take out of the bag and apply directly to your baby’s skin.
WARM : Remove the cereal-stuffed pouch from the teddy bear. Heat in microwave (1000 watts) for 30 seconds then put back the cereal-stuffed pouch in the removable cover. To prevent burns, test on an adult’s skin before applying on your baby’s skin. Do not overheat.
Carefully read the instructions on the product before using.
- To wash your teddy bear, remove the cereal-stuffed pouch from the teddy bear. Machine wash the cover in cold water. The cereal-stuffed pouch is not washable.
- The cover can be dried in your dryer.
- If the teddy bear has absorbed food odors from your freezer, simply add a few drops of vanilla essence in a small glass of water, place it beside the cereal-stuffed pouch in the microwave, and heat for 15 seconds. The odors should disappear.
The teddy bear is 18-cm high and a little more than 13-cm wide. It is made of 100% Minky polyester and a pouch stuffed with an optimal blend of cereals. Tags with instructions and warnings are attached to the cover. The Kissy Booboo teddy bear is available in five colors and features playful drawings on its tummy.