- CE instruments médicaux EN 93/42 EEC
- Conforms to Health Canada standards for medical instruments
- The thermotherapy pad contains certified organic cereals
Thermotherapy pad – At the lake
- One thermotherapy pad (20 x 30 cm)
- Includes a cereal pouch and a machine-washable removable cover
- Suitable for adults and children aged 6 and more (or weighing 20 kg or more)
- Can be used hot or cold
- Medical device recognized by the Health Canada and European Union
A thermotherapy pad for grown-ups!
Our thermotherapy pad is just what anyone from 6 to 99 years old needs to relieve their muscular pain naturally, without medication. It can be used by anyone weighing more than 20 kg (45 lbs).
How does the thermotherapy pad work?
Our thermotherapy pad is just as effective as Béké-Bobo’s small therapeutic teddy bear that families have trusted for more than 10 years. The humidity it releases when heated or cooled helps soothe pain naturally.
What is this therapeutic pad used for?
Béké-Bobo’s thermotherapy pads are perfect for relieving migraines, joint pain, occipital neuralgia symptoms, osteoarthritis or sports injuries. They also help promote relaxation.
Making and packaging
The thermotherapy pad is shipped with no packaging! It is handmade in Quebec, by our skilled seamstresses.