- CE jouet EN71-1,2,3
- CE instruments médicaux EN 93/42 EEC
- Conforms to Health Canada standards for medical instruments
- The teddy bears contain certified organic cereals
Small therapeutic Bear Cover – Llama
Is your child regurgitating a lot and you don’t want to have to wait to wash the cover before using the bear? Here is the solution! A second cover also allows to use the same therapeutic bear for several different children by having a cover for each of them. Ideal for daycare centers, nurseries and large families.
Our covers are soft and machine washable.
The cover does not contain the cereal blend and has no therapeutic benefits without the bag of cereals.
- To wash your teddy bear, remove the cereal-stuffed pouch from the teddy bear. Machine wash the cover in cold water. The cereal-stuffed pouch is not washable.
- The cover can be dried in your dryer.
- If the teddy bear has absorbed food odors from your freezer, simply add a few drops of vanilla essence in a small glass of water, place it beside the cereal-stuffed pouch in the microwave, and heat for 15 seconds. The odors should disappear.
The teddy bear is 18-cm high and a little more than 13-cm wide. It is made of 100% Minky polyester and a pouch stuffed with an optimal blend of cereals. Tags with instructions and warnings are attached to the cover. The Béké-Bobo teddy bear is available in five colors and features playful drawings on its tummy.