- CE toys EN71-1,2,3
- CE EN 93/42 EEC
- Conforms to Health Canada standards
- The teddy bears contain certified organic cereals
- The fabric is Oeko-tex certified
- 100% made in Quebec, Canada
The bear measures 18 cm high by just over 13 cm wide.
Small therapeutic teddy bear – Vegetables
- One small therapeutic teddy bear (13 x 18 cm)
- Includes a cereal pouch and a machine-washable removable cover
- Suitable for all ages, from birth
- Can be used hot or cold
- Helps reduce inflammation
- 100% made in Quebec
What’s a therapeutic teddy bear?
The therapeutic teddy bear is much more than a hot water bottle! The effectiveness of the teddy bear comes from the osmosis of moisture caused by heat or cold. Did you know? Our therapeutic teddy is recognized by Health Canada and the European Union.
Aside from its benefits to reduce bellyaches, baby colic, ear infections (otitis), bruises and the aches and pains of everyday life, the Béké-Bobo bear can also be a big help to ease anxious little ones.
A soothing teddy bear
The therapeutic teddy bear’s weight and size have been carefully designed to provide your child with maximum comfort. Very useful during the bedtime routine as well as during a crisis, the Béké-Bobo bear helps your child relax when it is placed warm or cold on their chest. Soothed by the bear’s weight, your child becomes aware of their breathing, as it slows down automatically. What’s more, since the therapeutic teddy relieves all aches and pains – it’s a must-have for any new parent. In fact, our fantastic bear could save you from quite a few sleepless nights!
Teddy bears for all tastes
Easy to manipulate, our therapeutic teddy bears express their personalities with a variety of playful patterns printed on soft and comforting fabric. On our Vegetables teddy, you’ll discover loads of yummy veggies and fruit to inspire your kids!
An essential item – both reassuring and practical.
The size of our therapeutic teddy bear is close to that of a mother’s reassuring hand, and its weight ensures that it can safely be placed on the abdomen of a baby. And of course, the bear’s removable cover is machine washable. So this teddy will be around for a long long time!
Would you like to learn more?
Learn all about the Béké-Bobo bear’s virtues right here.
COLD : Place in a plastic bag, which will protect it from food odors, and leave in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Take out of the bag and apply directly to your baby’s skin.
WARM : Remove the cereal-stuffed pouch from the teddy bear. Heat in microwave (1000 watts) for 30 seconds then put back the cereal-stuffed pouch in the removable cover. To prevent burns, test on an adult’s skin before applying on your baby’s skin. Do not overheat.
Carefully read the instructions on the product before using.
- To wash your teddy bear, remove the cereal-stuffed pouch from the teddy bear. Machine wash the cover in cold water. The cereal-stuffed pouch is not washable.
- The cover can be dried in your dryer.
- If the teddy bear has absorbed food odors from your freezer, simply add a few drops of vanilla essence in a small glass of water, place it beside the cereal-stuffed pouch in the microwave, and heat for 15 seconds. The odors should disappear.
The teddy bear is 18-cm high and a little more than 13-cm wide. It is made of 100% Minky polyester and a pouch stuffed with an optimal blend of cereals. Tags with instructions and warnings are attached to the cover. The Béké-Bobo teddy bear is available in five colors and features playful drawings on its tummy.
There are no reviews yet.